$175 for 50-minute session
$220 for 75 minutes (recommended for couples or more than one person in a session to allow all to be heard)
I am currently in-network for Medicare and out-of-network for all other insurance carriers. I’m happy to provide you with a superbill which you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement, if you have out-of-network benefits.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance responsibility?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I currently accept cash or checks as forms of payment. Payment is expected at each session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!